You probably know the rules by now. I roll six Story Dice and I write a six word story loosely based upon whatever image is displayed on each die, starting from the top left. As ever, the following stories are entirely my own work.
So here we go.
Alea iacta est.
- New Earth colony. Same old stories.
- The Englishman’s mortgage was his castle.
- ‘Judas, take charge of the moneybag!’
- Final upstairs climb, borne by ambulancemen.
- Bit the coin. Not real gold.
- Old friends, old wine, old times.
Phew! It doesn’t get any easier! Why not give it a go yourself? Use the stimuli above to come up with six ‘six word stories’ of your own and share them in the comments below so we can all see how much better you are than me.
We’ll do it all over again on Sunday 6th January 2019.
Looking for a gift for the author or fiction lover in your life?
Check out the Penstricken Zazzle store!
Unfortunately, I am unable to take on any more author interviews or solicited book reviews at this time.
You can check out our previous interviews here:
- Sharleen Nelson, author of The Time Tourists 
- D. Wallace Peach, author of the Shattered Sea duology 
- Jacob Klop, author of Crooked Souls
- H.L. Walsh, author of From Men and Angels 
- G.M. Nair, author of Duckett and Dyer: Dicks for Hire
- Georgia Springate, author of Beyond
- S.E. Morgan, author of From Waterloo to Water Street
- Megan Pighetti, author of Fairy-Tailed Wish 
- Nancet Marques, author of Chino and the Boy Scouts [VIDEO]