5 Fantastic Flash Fictions
If you’ve been hanging around here for any length of time, you’ll know that I sometimes post links to other blogs which have featured particularly useful, enjoyable and insightful posts on fiction writing.
This week, I’ve decided to do it slightly differently and post links to five original flash fictions penned by my fellow bloggers. Of course, if you search WordPress for tags like ‘flash fiction’ or ‘microfiction’, you’ll know there are hundreds of such posts out there. What follows, therefore, is just a selection of some that I have particularly enjoyed over the last week.
And so, without further ado and in no particular order:
The Nosy Neighbor by E.A. Wicklund
Dreams on Parade by Brent Patterson
Letter Home by Trent P. McDonald
Alone by Writing Nic
I Would Do Anything For Them by Heather Gonzalez
Looking for a gift for the author or fiction lover in your life?
Check out the Penstricken Zazzle store!
Unfortunately, I am unable to take on any more author interviews or solicited book reviews at this time.
You can check out our previous interviews here:
- Sharleen Nelson, author of The Time Tourists 
- D. Wallace Peach, author of the Shattered Sea duology 
- Jacob Klop, author of Crooked Souls
- H.L. Walsh, author of From Men and Angels 
- G.M. Nair, author of Duckett and Dyer: Dicks for Hire
- Georgia Springate, author of Beyond
- S.E. Morgan, author of From Waterloo to Water Street
- Megan Pighetti, author of Fairy-Tailed Wish 
- Nancet Marques, author of Chino and the Boy Scouts [VIDEO]