6 ‘Six Word Stories’ for the 6th (Vol. IV)
Originally published 06/01/2019
It’s that time again! Sunday the 6th only ever means one thing here at Penstricken: another exciting instalment   of 6 ‘Six Word Stories’ for the 6th.
You all know the rules by now. I roll six story dice and I use these to inspire six stories, all exactly six words long, then you guys come along and post your far superior efforts in the comments section. So here goes nothing:
Mad Axe Murderer Exonerated Post Execution
Mushroom cloud, nuclear winter, the end.
Slew the sheriff, saved the maiden.
‘Sorry I missed you.
– The Cat’
Downloaded Treasure Island for free.
… … What?
‘I was tired of giving in.’
Well, that one was even tougher than usual but I’m sure you’ll do better!
Just use the stimuli above to come up with six ‘six word stories’ of your own and share them in the comments below.
We’ll do it all again on the 6th of October!
Follow Penstricken on Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and like Penstricken on Facebook.
Looking for a gift for the author or fiction lover in your life?
Check out the Penstricken Zazzle store!
Want a blog of your own? Start writing today with WordPress.com!
Unfortunately, I am unable to take on any more author interviews or solicited book reviews at this time.
You can check out our previous interviews here:
- Sharleen Nelson, author of The Time Tourists 
- D. Wallace Peach, author of the Shattered Sea duology 
- Jacob Klop, author of Crooked Souls
- H.L. Walsh, author of From Men and Angels 
- G.M. Nair, author of Duckett and Dyer: Dicks for Hire
- Georgia Springate, author of Beyond
- S.E. Morgan, author of From Waterloo to Water Street
- Megan Pighetti, author of Fairy-Tailed Wish 
- Nancet Marques, author of Chino and the Boy Scouts [VIDEO]